Mobilize your policy administration system for quicker access
Mobile apps are available on both iPhone and Andriod platforms for GameChanger® to allow mobile access to policy administration services via wireless and mobile devices . With Mobile Apps, an insured can now report a claim by initiating the first notice of loss (FNOL) while still at the scene. Real time pictures and video can also be uploaded and attached.
The bill-pay function can be configured to push out messaging to the customer when their policy is within x days of canceling so that they can make an immediate payment through their iPhone and receive an image of their new ID card downloaded to them on the spot.
Customers can manage coverages and initiate amendments to the policy from their phone. Additional services can also be exposed through the application based on specific carrier requests.
Mobile apps can be skinned using a carriers marketing and branding to provide a familiar and seamless customer experience. Mobile Apps from DRC are fully integrated with the GameChanger suite of products however, can be used with any services based system.
- Direct upload of photos and video from the accident location
- SMS notices and reminders
- Claims summaries filed and emailed directly from the scene
- Mobile payment capabilities
- Self-service policy inquiry and amendment capabilities
- Utilizes the latest mobile technologies available
- Faster and more accurate submission of FNOL
- Immediate access to documentation and photos submitted by the insured for claims reference
- Automated processing of payment receipts
- Customer self-service features streamlines workflow and promotes customer loyalty
- Allows customer access to the system 24x7 from virtually anywhere